Digest of changes for June 2022
Main changes in June:
- Shared hosting plans have been updated: the amount of disk space has been increased from 5-15 GB to 10-30 GB, the inode limit has been increased from 200,000 to 300,000.
- Supervisor has been added on business hosting.
- Removed the ability to order additional disk space. Now you can increase disk space only by changing the plan.
- Notes can now be added to hosting accounts.
- When adding a subdomain with the "Add site/subdomain" button, you can now choose whether to add it as a subdomain or a separate site.
- GoAccess reports are now available as a separate item in the site menu and are generated in the background.
- In the PageSpeed settings, you can now enable Google Analytics and specify your tracking ID. The analytics code will be automatically added to each HTML page of the site.
- European language dictionaries have been added to the Hunspell console spell checker.
- For PHP 7.0-8.1, the ability to enable the Protocol Buffers (protobuf) module has been added.
- For PHP 5.2-8.1 added the ability to enable the ssh2 module.
- You can now access the required PHP versions in the console not only by the full path of the form
/usr/local/php81/bin/php, but also by shortened links of the form
- In the console, all PHP modules installed on the server (except for the psr module) are now available by default, and it is no longer necessary to specify the path to the site's PHP configuration file for console commands or cron tasks.
- Added the ability to add directories to favorites in the file manager.
- In the file manager, you can now change permissions for both files and directories at once.
- In the file manager, you can now quickly switch between available VPS or available containers of the selected storage.
- The restriction on external connections to MySQL has been removed.
- Added the ability to select a language on the WebMail login page.
- The mail import form now displays information about the available free space for mail.
- Mail import now works in multiple threads.
- Renewed promotions for domain registration.
- The ability to renew international domains for a period of more than 1 year has been returned.
- If there are unpaid transfer invoices, they are now sent notifications with reminders after 3, 6 and 9 days from the date of invoice.
- Added presets for connecting a domain to Webflow.
- All plans have a monthly traffic limit of 30 TB. When it is reached, the speed will drop to 100 Mbps. You can monitor traffic consumption on the new "Network" tab.
- FASTPANEL has been added to software auto-installation.
- Added new features: connecting your domain, downloading files via torrents, automatic deletion of old files.
- Added the ability to transfer ownership of storages.
- Notes can now be added to storages and containers.
- The "Public" and "Gallery" types are merged into one "Public" type with two web access modes — "Files" and "Gallery".
- WebP support has been added for the gallery.
- User logins for web access are now created without the required prefix.
- In downloading files by link, you can now set your directory as multi-level and using shortcodes of the current day, month, year.
- In Telegram, to confirm the login to the account, you now need to press the button with the number that is displayed on the login page.
- Removed the ability to link a GitHub account.
- The option to disable anonymous payment has been moved to the "Security" tab in personal data.
- Technical support:
- When you open the online chat at the bottom of the window now displays links to the active ticket (if present) and the history of requests.