220.127.116.11. Transfer of .CRIMEA.UA, .YALTA.UA and .SEBASTOPOL.UA domains
- Only the current registrar (who is giving the domain) can speed up the transfer.
Preparing a domain for transfer
- Specify your contact information (nic-handle from the UANIC database) in the domain's administrative contact (ADMIN-C). You can register a new nic-handle yourself:
- On the Hostmaster's website on the page "Nic-handle operations" click "Restratsіya write about a private person" or "I will write about a legal person".
- Fill out the form and click "Send"... After that, you will be assigned a new nic-handle (for example, UKRAINE-UANIC).
- Contact your current registrar with a request to indicate your nic-handle in the ADMIN-C field.
- Notify the current registrar of your intention to transfer your domain to the company:
- Registrar ID —
- Yur. Name —
LLC "Hosting.XYZ LTD".
- Request a domain transfer code from your current registrar - Auth-Code... The code looks like