18.104.22.168. Installing Bitrix
Errors may be displayed at the top of the page due to incomplete compatibility of the installation script with PHP 7.3 "Deprecated: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future…"... They do not affect the installer and can be ignored.
- Install for the site PHP version 7.3 or higher (official requirements).
- Download the official installation script on your PC
- Through filemanager or any FTPclient upload the installation script to the hosting in root directory site.
- Prepare the database:
- Open the site in a browser by adding to its address
- Wait until the download of the distribution is complete and errors 500 at the initial stage of unpacking it:
- Edit the file
- Find the following line in it:
- Replace it with this:
- Refresh the installer page in the browser where the error occurred and wait for the distribution to complete unpacking.
- If you do not want to register a copy of the product, uncheck the box opposite "I want to register my copy of the product, install solutions from the Marketplace and receive updates",
- Check the box next to "Set to UTF-8 encoding"
- Database parameters:
- "Server" - instead of
localhostindicate host (server) address databases.
- "Database user" - select "Existing".
- "Username" — specify Username (login) Database.
- "Password" — specify user password Database.
- "Database" — select "Theexisting".
- "Database name" — specify title Database.
- "Database table type" — leave "Default".
- Extra options:
- "Rights to access site files" - instead of
- "Access rights to site folders" - instead of
- "Login (min. 3 characters)" - leave
adminor specify a different username.
- "Password (min. 6 characters)" and "Password confirmation" - enter the administrator password.
- "E-Mail" - specify the administrator's mail.
- "Name" - enter the administrator's name (optional).
- "Surname" - enter the name of the administrator (optional).
- Site creation wizard:
- "Site name (company)" — enter the name of your site or company.
- "Company slogan" - indicate the slogan of your company.
- "Upload logo" - upload a file with a logo image (optional).
- Check the site is working.