188.8.131.52.1. Installing OkayCMS
- Download from official site on your PC archive with the distribution kit of the latest version of OkayCMS.
- Place the distribution files on the hosting:
- Move the entire contents of the subdirectory
OkayCMSin root directory.
- Prepare the database:
- Open the site in a browser.
- Review the server settings check and confirm that you have read the license agreement and click "Install system":
- Specify your database connection settings and click "Establish a connection":
- Provide administrator details (they will be used to access site admin panels) and the site, then click "Finish installation":
- "User login" — specify the administrator's login.
- "Password in admin. panel" — enter the administrator password.
- "Administrator Email" — specify the administrator's mail.
- "Admin language panels" — select the required language of the admin panel.
- "Site name" — indicate the full name of the site (will be used on site pages and during indexing).
- "Email for alerts" — enter the email to receive notifications from the site.
- "Main site currency" — choose the appropriate currency for the site.
- "Site language" — Select the default language for the site.
- "Phone number default region" — Responsible for checking the correctness of the phone number.
- "Phone numbers for the site" — indicate the number (or several numbers separated by commas) that will be presented in the contact information of the site.
- "Email for contact information" — specify the mail that will be presented in the contact information of the site.
- Check the site is working.