126.96.36.199. Clearing cache in Cloudflare
Cloudflare caches some data of the site connected to it. Because of this, changes made on the site may not become visible immediately, but with some delay.
- In the block "Development Mode" set the switch to position "On" — this will disable the cache for 3 hours, after which caching will be automatically enabled again.
- In the block "Purge Cache" insteadof "Purge Everything" click "Custom Purge" — this will only clear the cache for the URLs you specify.
- Open the section "Caching → Configuration":
- Clickon "Purge Everything" in the block "Purge Cache":
- Confirm the operation and wait about 30 seconds for the changes to take effect.