2.20.22. ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR error
The problem can be observed in Chromium-based browsers (Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Brave and others) running on devices that use anti-virus programs like AVG or Avast, especially when using an SSL connection.
- If you are using any of the antivirus programs1), try disabling HTTPS scanning in it, or adding the error site to exceptions. For example, to add a site to the exclusions in Avast, do the following:
- Go to section "Settings" ("Settings").
- Youaretaking "Active defense" ("Active Protection").
- Openup "Web screen settings" ("Web Shield Protection").
- In chapter "Exceptions" add the sites where the error occurs.
- Check for an error.
- Try to clear the socket pool in Chrome:
- Enter in the address bar of your browser
- Clickon "Flush socket pool":
- Restart your browser and check for the error.
- Tryit flush DNS cache.
- Tryit clear browser cache.