2.20.24. The site is not configured on the server
Page "The site is not configured on the server" displayed when the domain is directed to one of our hosting servers, but not to the one that hosts the site of the same name.
Possible causes and solutions:
- The domain is directed to the wrong IP.
- Determine where the site should be hosted and, depending on current NS domain, do the following:
- The site must be hosted on our hosting:
- The domain is directed to third party NS — direct domain to our hosting.
- The site must be hosted on third party hosting:
- Domain registered we have — direct domain to a third party hosting.
- Domain registered not with us:
- The domain is directed to third party NS — contact your domain registrar and find out how to direct the domain to the desired IP.
- Wait for the update DNS cache... This usually takes several hours (maximum 24).
- Site with domain name is not added in the section "My sites" or less than 15 minutes have passed since it was added.
- Wait 10-15 minutes while the site is added to the system.