2.5.8. Changing access rights
- Only directories selected "Add X for directories" - sets law "Execution (X)"The required to access the contents of the directory.
- Selected contains directories "Set permissions recursively" — determines whether it is necessary to change the rights for the contents of the selected directory. Available options:
- "For files and directories" — the rights will be changed for all selected files, directories and the contents of these directories.
- "For files only" — the rights will be changed only for the selected files and files in the selected directories. The rights to directories will not be affected.
- "For directories only" — permissions will be changed only for the selected directories and their subdirectories. File permissions will not be affected.