2.5.11. View properties
To view the properties of a file or directory using filemanager select the file or directory whose properties you want to view, right-click on it and select "Properties":
- "Type" — element type: file or directory.
- "Location" - an absolute path to a file or directory.
- "The size" — file size or total volume of directory contents.
- "Owner" — hosting account namewhere the file or directory is located.
- "Contains" (displayed only for directories) - the number of files, subdirectories and the total number of items contained in this directory.
- "Modified" — date and time of the last modification of the file or directory.
- "Open" - date and time when the file or directory was created.
- "Permissions" — current access rights in numerical and symbolic form, as well as their button changes.