188.8.131.52. Migrating Laravel to hosting
Warning!The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only. Transferring a project created in Laravel to hosting is quite complicated and has certain nuances that only its developer can provide.
To migrate a project to Laravel, you first need to upload the files to the server. This can be done in several ways:
- In the case of using Git, you can clone the project, connecting to hosting via SSH and running the command:
git clone http://github.com/example/example_site/
- Download project files to the server.
After uploading files to the server connect over SSH and do the following:
- Customize connection to the database.
- Change to the directory with the loaded project by running the command:
- Update dependencies and all packages by running the command:
PATH=/usr/local/php70/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin composer install
- Run the command:
/usr/local/php70/bin/php artisan migrate
- Check the site is working.
After completing the steps described, additional steps may be required to customize the project. In this case, you should contact the project developer to clarify more detailed information.