184.108.40.206.1.3. Error "EAI_NONAME" in FileZilla
Error "EAI_NODATA - No address Associated with nodename" or "EAI_NONAME - Either nodename nor servname provided, or not known" has to do with the inability to translate the hostname FTP-server to its IP address. As a result FTP- the client does not know where to connect, since it is impossible to find the server without knowing its IP address.
- Incorrect work DNS- the server of the Internet provider, from the network of which the connection is attempted.
- Recently ordering a hosting service, due to which the hostname did not have time to be updated on the side DNS-servers.
- Typo in hostname FTP-server.
- First of all, make sure that FTP connection data are correct and there are no extra spaces or other extraneous characters in the host address field.
- Specify the resulting IP address instead of the hostname when setting up an FTP connection: