184.108.40.206.2. Setting up SFTP connection in Total Commander
Total Commander does not have native SFTP support. The connection is made using a special plugin.
- Download archive with "SFTP" plugin from the official website of Total Commander by the link https://www.totalcommander.ch/win/fs/sftpplug.zip and extract it.
- Select the plugin file corresponding to your version of Total Commander (32 or 64 bit).
Before connectingMake sure the following requirements are met:
- The IP address from which the connection will be made has been added to the allowed list in security settings of SSH.
- At least 15 minutes have passed since the IP address was added to the allowed list.
- Specify connection settings and click "OK":
Attention!To connect by keys to a hosting account, you must have binded your SSH key.
After a successful connection, you will be taken to the root of the file system on the server. To get to the root directory of your hosting account, go to the directory
home and further to the directory with the name of the hosting account.