184.108.40.206.1. Configuring FTP Connection in WinSCP
The article describes the procedure for connecting to hosting by FTP by using FTP-client WinSCP.
Make sure the following requirements are met:
- The IP from which the connection will be made has been added to the list of allowed in FTP security settings.
- At least 15-30 minutes have passed since the IP was added to the allowed list.
- "Transmission protocol" - select "FTP".
- "Encryption" — select "Explicit TLS / SSL Encryption"... In case of connection problems, switch to "No encryption".
- "Hostname" - specify host from FTP connection data.
- "Port" - specify the port
- "Username" — specify the login from FTP connection data.
- "Password" — specify FTP user password.