2.6.6. FTP logs
Logs FTP are in the section "Hosting → Logs FTP": The log looks like this:
- "Time" - the time of the operation.
- "IP" - IP address from which the operation was performed. By clicking on the address, operations will be automatically filtered by this IP.
- "Login" - name FTP user.
- "Action" - performed command and the response code.
Use the search box at the top of the log to filter records.
- Logs are stored only for the current and three previous months, and only for those days when any actions were performed on FTP... Logs for earlier dates are not stored.
- The current date in the list is always available, regardless of whether there are entries in the log or not.
- After execution technical check of the site our IP 220.127.116.11 can be found in the logs. This is due to the fact that the technical check also checks the availability of access by FTP.
- The logs do not save any actions performed using filemanager.