126.96.36.199. Change FTP user settings
Attention!For security purposes, user passwords FTP are not stored on the hosting. If you forget the specified password, you can only set a new one.
- Open the section "FTP users".
- "Login" — Username FTP... The name always starts with a prefix containing hosting account nameto which he is attached. The prefix is displayed in green in front of the input field and is not available for editing.
- "Password" — user password FTP... Can be specified manually or generated automatically by clicking "Random".
- "Access directory" — path to the directory to which this user should have access FTP... The path is set from the root FTP... Use this setting if you need to provide access only to the directory of a specific site without access to other sites of the hosting account.
- "Only for reading" — check the box if you want the user to FTP could only view the content FTPbut couldn't make changes.