184.108.40.206. Restricting FTP Access
Security management FTP runs in section «FTP users»... Security settings allow you to restrict access to your hosting account files using FTPclients... Changes take effect instantly.
- The subnet mask in CIDR format must be not less than 20.
- You cannot add LAN IP addresses (starting with
127.*.*.*). Use tool.
- Click «Add IP to the list of allowed».
- «Add IP to the allowed list» — adds your current IP to the allowed list.
- «Add network to the list of allowed» — adds the address of your current network to the list of allowed.
Enable / Disable Access Restriction
- Click «IP restriction disabled / enabled».
Notifications are sent to account mail and in Telegram in the following situations:
- Disconnection access restrictions.
- Adding and removing addresses from list of allowed at included access restrictions.