188.8.131.52. Setting up an answering machine
An autoresponder allows you to automatically send a response letter with pre-prepared information in response to each incoming letter.
- The answering machine answers each address no more than once every 30 minutes. This is necessary to avoid possible looping in situations where the sender also has an autoresponder enabled.
- Users who have mailbox access but do not have control panel access can set up an autoresponder using filters WebMail.
- Openup settings mailbox.
- "Autoresponder header" - specify the subject of the reply letter.
- "Autoresponder mail text" - specify the content of the response letter in plain text (HTML-code won't work).
- Test your answering machine.
To disable the autoresponder in the mailbox settings, uncheck the box opposite "Turn on answering machine" and save your changes.