220.127.116.11. Setting up a Gmail mail collector
- In the main window Gmail click on the gear button and select "Settings":
- Pleaseindicate title mailbox and press "Further":
- "Username - specify title mailbox.
- "Password" - specify password mailbox.
- "POPserver" - specify
- "Port" - select
- "Save copies of received emails on the server" - check the box so that messages are not deleted from the server after they are uploaded to Gmail.
- "Always use secure connection (SSL) when receiving emails" - check the box to download messages via an encrypted connection.
- "Label incoming messages" - if you want to mark collected letters with a label, check the box and select the desired label.
- "Archive incoming emails (skip incoming)" - if you need not to put the collected letters in the inbox, but immediately archive, check the box.
- "Name" - enter your name in any form.
- "Use as an alias" - check the box.
- Check mail work through the interface Gmail.
If you are setting up a mail collector not in your regular Gmail mailbox, but in a domain mailbox in Google Workspace (G Suite), then it may not be allowed to use the outgoing mail gateway: In this case, you should contact the administrator of the Google Workspace (G Suite) account to which your Google mailbox is linked to allow the use of an outgoing mail gateway. Details on how to do this can be found in official documentation Google.