220.127.116.11.1. Configuring the Mail client (Windows 10)
There may be problems with synchronization!The Mail app for Windows 10 has a number of long-standing problems with the synchronization of folders with the server. In this regard, we recommend using it only for viewing incoming mail, when there is no need to save and synchronize sent, drafts and deleted messages between devices. For a full-fledged work with mail, it is better to use another mail client, for example Thunderbirdwhere similar problems are absent.
Attention!If the domain name contains symbols of the national alphabet (for example, Cyrillic), it must be converted to a panicode using converter.
- "Email address - specify mailbox name.
- "Username" - specify mailbox name.
- "Password" - specify mailbox password.
- "Account name" - specify the name of the account in any form (for example, full mailbox name or part of it before
- "Send messages using this name" - enter your name in any form.
- "Incoming mail server" - specify
- "Account type" - select "IMAP4".
- "Outgoing mail server (SMTP)" - specify
- "Outgoing mail server requires authentication" - make sure the checkbox is checked.
- "Use the same username and password to send mail" - make sure the checkbox is checked.
- "Require SSL for incoming mail" - make sure the checkbox is checked.
- "Require SSL for outgoing mail" - make sure the checkbox is checked.
- Check your mail.