220.127.116.11.1.4. "Disconnecting" a mailbox
For "disconnections" mailbox without it deleting you can use WebMail.Online filters and use them to delete all incoming letters and / or set up an answering machine.
- Create new WebMail.Online filter rule.
- Set the conditions for the rule and click "Create a new filter":
- "Filter name" — arbitrary name of the filter.
- "Region" — "all messages" (so that the filter action applies to all incoming messages).
- "Actions" — "Delete message" (to delete all incoming mail).
- Click ➕ to add another action.
- In the settings for the new action, select "Reply with message" and set the following values:
- "Message subject" — email subject (title
subject), which will be sent in response to the sender.
- "Message text" — the text of the letter that will be sent in response to the sender.
- "E-mail" — title
fromindicating the sender of the reply message.
Attention!We strongly recommend that you do not specify third-party mailboxes in the same or another domain, as this may lead to problems in the further delivery of mail for the entire domain.
- "How often to send messages" — leave empty.