184.108.40.206.1.4. Disable mailbox
For "disconnections" mailbox, without it deleting, you can use WebMail filters and use them to delete all incoming letters and / or set up an answering machine.
- Create new WebMail filter rule.
- Set the conditions for the rule and click "Save":
- "Filter name" — specify an arbitrary name for the filter.
- "For incoming mail" — select "all messages"to apply the filter to all incoming messages.
- "…do the following" — in the drop—down list select "Delete message"to delete all incoming mail.
- Click the button "+" to add another action.
- In the settings of the new action that appears, select "Reply with message" and set the following values:
- "Message text" — the text of the letter that will be sent in response to the sender.
- "Message subject" — email subject (title
subject), which will be sent in response to the sender.
- "Sender return address" — title
fromindicating the sender of the reply message.
Attention!We strongly do not recommend specifying third-party mailboxes in the same or in a different domain, as this can lead to problems in further mail delivery for the entire domain.
- Options "My email addresses mail" and "How often to send messages" — do not fill.