126.96.36.199. Stored mail limits
Hosting account limits
All mail is stored on a separate server and does not take up space on the hosting.
- When ordering additional space for mail the inode limit disappears.
Information about the occupied and available space for mail is displayed in the section "Mailboxes" in the block "Disk space for mail" and is updated every few hours:
If there is not enough space
If the available space for mail is not enough, you can use the following options:
- Regardless of the limit set in the mailbox settings, it will not be possible to store more mail than the current one allows. hosting account limit.
- When the volume limit is reached, letters will not be received in the mailbox - they will be returned to the sender with an error "Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)".
The limit for a particular mailbox is set in its settings in field "Volume limit":
- Value zero means that a separate limit is not applied to the box.
- Any value above zero limits the amount of mail that can be stored in this mailbox.