126.96.36.199. Log of authorizations in the mailbox
Attention!The log does not display information about authorizations using WebMail.
In the authorization log, you can find information about when, from which IP addresses, by what protocols and with what success the mailbox connections were made over the last 3 days.
- Open the section "Mailboxes".
- At the top of the page, select the desired date (the current is selected by default) and, if necessary, specify the period of interest.
- "Time" - date and time of attempts to log in to the mailbox.
- "IP" - The IP address from which the authorization attempt was made. By clicking on the address, the records will be automatically filtered by this IP.
- "Protocol" - the protocol used to connect (IMAP, POP3, or SMTP).
- "Method" - authentication method. Marked in red deprecated methods.
- "SSL" - shows whether a secure connection was used or not.
- "Login" - shows whether the authorization was successful or not.
Use the search field at the top of the log to filter records by a specific IP address.