22.214.171.124. Mail log from web server
In the mail log from the web server, you can find information about when and from which hosting account attempts were made to send letters without authorization (using the function mail or sendmail), including those where the actual send failed and the emails were saved to a file dead.letter.
- Entries appear in the log immediately after sending emails.
- To the log misses information about letters that:
- Sent using filters WebMail.
- Sent with authorization (via SMTP).
To view the log, open the section "Hosting → Mail from site":
- "Time" - time of the attempt to send the letter.
- "Server" - the web server hosting the hosting account.
- "The size" — message size in bytes (includes the recipient's address, message subject and content).
Use the search box at the top of the log to filter records.