188.8.131.52. Log of rejected emails
In the log of rejected emails, you can find information about those sent to your mailboxes messages that were rejected by the mail filter (for example, the sender was added to black list). The data is updated in real time.
To view the log, open the section "Hosting → Rejected emails":
- "Time" - the date and time of receipt of the letter by our mail server.
- "Sender server" - the name of the sender's server and its IP address. By clicking on it, you can add it to White list.
- "Sender" - information about the sender.
- "Recipient" - address mailboxto whom the letter was addressed.
- "Spam rating" - spam rating of the letter.
- "Rejection reason" - the reason the letter was rejected.
- "Download" - button to download the letter in standard format
- "Deliver" - button for forced delivery of a letter to a mailbox.
Use the search box at the bottom of the log to filter records.