126.96.36.199. Log of unsent messages
The log of unsent letters displays information about letters that were not sent due to the fact that the sending limit. Using the log, you can determine to whom emails were not delivered, or find the source of spam. The log is in the section "Hosting → Unsent letters":
Date and filters
Calendar. Designed to select the day for which the log will be displayed. On the calendar:
- Lightgreen the days for which logs are available are marked.
- Darkgreen marked the day for which the log is displayed.
- Red frame the current date is marked.
Time filter. Allows you to view the log not for the whole day, but for the selected time period.
Search. Allows you to filter entries in the log by the presence of certain text in them.
Button "Download" downloads the log in JSON format for the date selected in the calendar.
- "Time" — time of attempt to send a letter by our mail server.
- "Sender server" — the name of the sender's server and its IP address. Clicking on it adds it to White list.
- "Sender" - information about the sender.
- "Recipient" - address mailboxto whom the letter was addressed.
- "Rejection reason" - the reason why the letter was not sent.
- "Download" - downloading a letter in eml format.