2.24.9. Correct sending mail from the site
There are three methods to send mail from a hosting site:
- Using the function mail.
- With sendmail
- By SMTP with authorization.
- The mail function works even without specifying a header
From, but if you specify it, stick to the previous point.
- Hosting sendmail path -
- In field "Sender address" (
From) indicate the mailbox that is on the hosting, or do not indicate it at all.
- Create mailbox.
- In the settings for sending mail on the site, use connection data to the created mailbox:
- Login and sender's address - full name of the created mailbox.
- Password — password for the created mailbox.
- SMTPServer —
- Port —
- Encryption —
- Use SMTP Authentication —
Yesor if there is a choice, then