126.96.36.199. AWStats statistics
Content of statistics
- "Unique visitors" — the number of unique IP addresses from which requests were made to the site for the selected period.
- "Number of visits" — the total number of site visits for the selected period. Visit — an appeal of a unique user to various pages of the site within an hour (all pages viewed by him during an hour are summed up in one visit).
- "Pages" — the number of pages viewed by users (requests for HTML and PHP files). Requests for separately uploaded files, such as images, do not count.
- "Hits" — the number of all requests to the pages and files of the site.
- "Volume" — the total amount of data (in bytes) transmitted to visitors.
Chapter "When" consists of several blocks, which display data for different time periods using the same parameters as in the section "General".
In the block "Duration of visits" displays the number of visits by duration1):
Attention!AWStats takes data for reports on search keywords and words from the Referer header. However, many years ago, major search engines like Google set up their security policies so that information was not shared with third-party sites. As a result, statistics systems do not see the necessary data and these reports will always be empty.
Couldn't open config file
After clicking the view button, instead of statistics, the following error may be displayed: The most common reason for the error is that since the start of statistics collection has passed less than 4 hours and statistics have not yet been collected. In this situation, it is enough to just wait and check the situation later.