2.3.11. Indicators of Invalid Address Entries
In chapter "My sites" indicators of incorrect domain address records may be displayed for the site:
They are displayed when our system has automatically determined that address records of a domain of the type A and/or AAAA are not directed to the IP addresses of our server on which the site is hosted, are completely absent or cannot be determined.
- From the moment registration, renewals, temporary inclusion or change NS domain too little time has passed and for it address records are not given yet. In this case:
- Domain misdirected to hosting (there are no address records or a different IP is specified in them). To fix this situation, add the missing records and correctly send the domain to our hosting:
- If the domain is served on third-party NS, use instruction.
- The domain under which name was added site, not registered... To remedy this situation, use one of the following options:
- Register a domainif he is free and his name suits you.
- Change the site name, if the domain is already occupied by someone else and it cannot be registered, or its name does not suit you.
- Ignore the notification and use to work with the site service addressif you don't want to register a domain or change the site name yet.
- Enabled webredirect... If you do not need a web redirect and need to configure the site to work on a hosting, do the following:
- Disable web redirect by checking the radio button opposite "Do not use web redirect".
- Wait for the information to be updated in DNS cache and disabling the web redirect, which happens within an hour.