2.3.11. Indicators of Invalid Address Entries
In chapter "My sites" indicators of incorrect domain address records may be displayed for the site:
They are displayed when our system has automatically determined that address records of a domain of the type A and/or AAAA are not directed to the IP addresses of our server on which the site is hosted, are completely absent or cannot be determined.
- From the moment registration, renewals, temporary inclusion or change NS domain too little time has passed and for it address records are not given yet. In this case:
- Just in case, make sure that in the domain settings in the NS owner's panel on which it is served, there are address records and they are directed to correct IP address.
- Wait for the information to update in DNS cache.
- Domain misdirected to hosting (there are no address records or a different IP is specified in them). To fix this situation, add the missing records and correctly send the domain to our hosting:
- If the domain is served on our NS, go to domain settings and add or edit the records you wantspecifying in them correct IP address.
- If the domain is served on third-party NS, use instruction.
- The domain under which name was added site, not registered... To remedy this situation, use one of the following options:
- Register a domainif he is free and his name suits you.
- Change the site name, if the domain is already occupied by someone else and it cannot be registered, or its name does not suit you.
- Ignore the notification and use to work with the site service addressif you don't want to register a domain or change the site name yet.
- Domain expiration date expired... In this case, you need it prolong or temporarily enable, and then wait for the information to be updated in DNS cache.
- Enabled webredirect... If you do not need a web redirect and need to configure the site to work on a hosting, do the following:
- Disable web redirect by checking the radio button opposite "Do not use web redirect".
- Just in case, make sure that domain settings there are address records and they are directed to correct IP address.
- Wait for the information to be updated in DNS cache and disabling the web redirect, which happens within an hour.