If you want the site to accept requests to all your subdomains, instead of aliases use processing requests to non-existent subdomains.
With the help of aliases, you can make scripts from the same directory process requests to multiple addresses at the same time.
- By default, for the added site, its alias with www is also added.
- Domains or subdomains added to aliases must be correct directed to hosting.
- If a domain is added as an alias, which can be accessed both with www and without, then you need to add both variants of the name — with www and without.
- Sites blocked by Roskomnadzor (RKN) cannot be added to aliases. The exception is sites blocked for their pro—Ukrainian position. To add them, contact us at online chat.
- Openup site settings.
- Wait approximately 15-30 minutes for the changes to take effect.