DataGrip Is a commercial IDE tool for working with databases.
To connect to the database, in the left pane, select in project "Database", click "+" and in the dropdown select "Data Source → MySQL": In the window that opens, specify the connection data and click "OK":
- "Name" - specify an arbitrary name for the connection being created.
- "Driver" - select "MySQL"... (If an error occurs "Could not create connection to database server" try changing the driver to "MySQL 5.1".)
- "Host" — specify host from data to connect to the database.
- "Port" — make sure the default port is specified
- "User" - specify the login from data to connect to the database.
- "Password" - enter the password from data to connect to the database.
- "Database" — specify the name of the database from data to connect to the database.
- Clickon "Test Connection" to test the connection.
If the test connection was successful, you will see something like the following:
If an error occurs "Server returns invalid timezone. Go to 'Advanced' tab and set 'serverTimezone' property manually", then in the connection settings on the tab "Advanced" for parameter "Server Timezone" set the value "Europe/Kiev" (or another time zone you need). (The time zone is in the format