184.108.40.206.9. Searching database content with phpMyAdmin
To search the contents of a database using phpMyAdmin, do the following:
- In field "Search words or meanings»Indicate what you want to find.
- In the block "Search»Select a search method:
- «any of the words"- lines containing any of the specified words will be found.
- «all words"- lines containing all specified words will be found.
- «exact match as substring"- lines containing the specified fragment will be found.
- «exact match as whole field»- construction sites with fields equal to the specified fragment will be found.
- «regular expression»- search based on regular expressions, allowing you to set more complex rules.
- In the block "In tables»Mark the tables by which you want to search, or click«Choose all"If you want to search the entire database.
- The search results will display a list of tables by which the search was performed, and the number of rows found in each of them:
- The button "Show search parameters»You can expand the form from the previous step and change the search parameters.
- Using the button "Overview»You can view and edit the found lines.
- Button "Delete»Removes found rows from the table.