188.8.131.52. Database creation
Right after order the hosting account will have an empty and ready-to-use database with a name like
- Open the section "Databases".
- At the top of the page, click "Create database".
- "Database name" - the name of the database. It always starts with an immutable prefix (green) containing hosting account namein which the database is created.
- "Encoding" - you can select the desired encoding. Typically, the standard encoding is used utf8_general_ciselected by default.
- "Create a user with the same name and full database access" - checkbox determines whether to create a database user or not. To access the database, at least one user is required. If you uncheck the box, after creating the database, you will need to create user manually.