2.7.12. MySQL server load
Information about the load on the MySQL server is in the section "Hosting → Mysql server load":
- "Date" — selection of the date for which statistics will be displayed.
- "User " - database user. You can see which databases the user is attached to in the section "Databases".
- "Load" — opening additional information on the load created by the user.
- "CPU time, minutes" - the amount spent cpu minutes.
- "Transferred " - the size of the data sent to the database server.
- "Accepted " — the size of the received data from the database server.
- "SELECT queries", "UPDATE queries", "Other queries" — the number of requests sent to the database server by the user.
The middle block displays diagrams with processor minutes and traffic for the last month: