The hosting uses our proprietary antivirus. The signature database is regularly updated and supplemented by our specialists, allowing us to find both new threats and old ones that were not previously detected.
Antivirus is in the section "Hosting → Antivirus protection":
- You can submit a request for scanning no more than 1 time per hour. If the previous scan was performed less than an hour ago, the start button will be grayed out (it will be gray, not green).
- The contents of the archives are not scanned.
If, as a result of scanning, malicious code is detected in the hosting account, account mail an email will be sent with a list of infected and malicious files, this information will be available in the antivirus section, where it will be displayed as a report:
There are two tabs in the anti-virus scan report:
- Searching results harmful files. Malicious files are files that all content which consists of malicious code. Such files should be deleted completely.
- Searching results infected files. Infected files are files that usually contain malicious code. only isolated fragments... It is not advisable to completely delete such files if it is possible to get rid of only a part of the code marked as malicious.
The list for each tab displays:
- Button "Show", with which you can quickly view the contents of the infected file and the marked section of the code that fell under the signature.
- Date of last modification of the infected file.
- Information about the possible source of infection.
In the presence of malicious code, a number of restrictions are automatically set for a hosting account:
- Blocked outgoing connections to external servers.
To remove viruses, you should use this instructions.
After clearing the hosting account, you need to run a second anti-virus scan. If no threats are detected, the set restrictions will be removed automatically. After the restrictions are lifted, it will take approximately 15 minutes for the changes to take effect.
Adding new signatures
If you find malicious code that our antivirus cannot find, you can transfer information to us by generating a request in technical support... Attach an archive with files suspected of being malicious to your request.
For more information, you can use third-party antivirus software for the site, such as the utility PHP Antimalware Scanner.