2.10.2. SSH connection details
Attention!For security reasons, SSH passwords are not stored on the hosting. If you have forgotten your password, you can only set a new one with the button "Change password"... To connect without a password, use key authentication.
To connect to hosting via SSH or SFTP, use the data from the section "SSHaccess":
- "WebSSH" — quick connection via browser (does not require entering a password and other data).
- "Host" - server address.
- "Login" - Username.
- "Password" - changing the user's password.
- "SSH command" — a ready-made command for connecting from the console.
- "SFTP URL" - link in the format
sftp://login@host:port/, which contains all connection data, except for the password. Can be used to quickly connect with FTPclient, for example FileZilla or WinSCP.
Using SFTP URL:
- Click on the arrow icon. The browser opens the link in your system's default handler. For example, an FTP client WinSCP, installed NOT from the Microsoft Store, may register itself as an SFTP URL handler on the system. As a result, after clicking on the link, the FTP client is automatically launched with the filled connection data and all that remains is to enter the password (or the connection is made immediately, if configured key authentication).
- Copy link. The copied link can be used to quickly connect using FTPclient — usually the client recognizes the link and automatically arranges the data from it in the required fields, after which it remains only to enter the password (or the connection is immediately made, if configured key authentication). This possibility exists in FileZilla and WinSCP.
The connection is made through a standard port