2.10.9. SSH key authentication
- Key Access does not cancel the need to add the IP from which the connection will be made to the ones allowed in the settings SSH access restrictions.
Keys allow you to connect to your hosting account over SSH and SFTP without entering a password.
- Generate and add the key to the account, if you have not done so before.
- In the block "Bound keys" click "Bind" and in the window that appears:
- If in the block "Added keys" no required key add his.
- Clickon "Bind" under the correct key.
The associated key will appear in the block "Bound keys" and it will be possible to connect to the hosting account via SSH or SFTP without a password.