2.10.14. Force termination of processes
If any processes within the hosting account freeze from, you can forcibly terminate in one of the ways.
- Connect to the hosting account via SSH.
- Run the required command:
- Viewing the list of running processes:
- Completing a separate process:
PIDsubstitute process id from output results
ps aux(number from column
- Terminating all PHP processes:
kill $(pgrep -f php)
- Completion of all processes:
pkill -9 -u $(whoami)
Note After executing this command, the current SSH connection will be automatically terminated.