188.8.131.52. Adding a site to Vesta
- Switch to tab "WEB" and click on the green button "+":
- Specify the details of the added site and click "Add" ("Add"):
- "Domain" ("Domain") - specify the domain of the site to be added.
- "IP address" ("IP address") - select the required IP from the list of available ones.
- "Support DNS" ("DNS Support") - uncheck the box.
- "Mail support" ("Mail Support") — uncheck the box.
- If the domain was aimed at VPS, check the site in a browser. You should see a stub like this:
The files of the added site must be placed in the directory
admin Is the directory of the user under whose account the site was added, and
example.com - the name of the domain specified when adding the site.
By default, the site directory will contain two files:
- Index file with automatically generated stub.