- Availability of round-the-clock technical support 24/7.
- Our own data center makes it easy to build up infrastructure and quickly respond to emergency situations. Prompt access to equipment allows you to quickly solve the problem in the event of equipment failure.
- The control panel was written specifically for our hosting and provides functionality that is not available in standard, cheap hosting management programs.
- The ability to upload a database of more than 500MB to the hosting using the control panel.
- Use for servers only high quality server hardware with two processors and error correction memory. At least 96Gb of memory is installed on the servers, which allows users to use it in the required amount. The memory operates in three-channel mode and allows the processors to exchange data at maximum speed.
- Using NVMe disks to host both sites and databases. NVMe drives have tremendous I / O performance, which solves the bottleneck problem on the server. Each NVMe drive can do tens of thousands of reads and writes per second.
- A dozen DNS servers located in different countries.
- 10 Gbit / s total bandwidth of the channels. Link to check download speed: 1 GB.
- All switches are united by 10G optical links, which ensures fast traffic return, and also reduces the speed of communication between servers (for example, when creating backups or when running web and mysql servers).
- Full IPv6 support: DNS, mail, control panel, all sites located on the hosting are available via IPv6 protocol.
- Unlimited mail that will not be blocked when disk space is exceeded.
- The presence of a mail cluster, similar to those used in large mail services. Allows you to quickly process mail, scale the number of servers, distribute the load between servers.
- Modern and precise algorithms for filtering mail spam with saving messages in a separate mailbox folder. As well as providing a detailed report in the control panel with the ability to view the text of the message. Black and white lists for each hosting client.
** - These services are purchased separately.
Quality web hosting without limits
Stable hosting for smooth operation
- A unique system for monitoring equipment operation, the task of which is not only to notify about problems, but also to analyze problems and predict their occurrence.
- Server load balancing. Thanks to cloud solutions, we distribute the load on the hosting servers so that all sites work quickly.
- Online migration of sites between hosting servers, which, in case of problems or the need to update the equipment, allows without stopping the site to transfer it to another server in the cloud.
Secure hosting to protect your data
- Free SSL and Wildcard SSL certificate for hosting sites.
- Automatic free renewal of SSL certificates.
- SSL data encryption when working with the control panel.
- Two-factor protection of user accounts from hacking. The system is similar to that used by banks to protect against theft of passwords.
- Daily update of the operating system kernel, without rebooting the system, allows you to receive updates related to security and at the same time remain always online.
- A system for automatic detection of attempts to hack the server through a user account.
- Protecting user accounts from hacking or virus infection via FTP.
- A virus, shell and exploit scanner allows you to quickly detect an infection, help you find a virus and cure a site.
- Protecting sites from brute force attacks (password guessing) on the administrative part. It is configured through the hosting control panel and does not require changes to the source code of the site.
- Protection against guessing passwords for mailboxes and databases. The IP address from which the password guessing is performed is automatically blocked.
- Report on the success of the delivery of letters, with the ability to view letters that were not delivered to the addressee.
Reliable hosting for data storage
- Automatic daily backups of data on hosting.
- Automatic access to database backups and files. The ability to easily restore a site from a backup through the control panel by selecting the date to restore.
- The ability to restore the operation of a hosting that has not been paid for a long time, with all settings and mail.
Simple and straightforward web hosting for developers and web studios
- The ability to safely delegate access to the hosting control panel to programmers who work with the project.
- Ability for web studios to manage a large number of hosting accounts registered for clients through their account.
- The ability to personalize mail for your brand and access to mail through your domain.
- On-line site migration between the countries Ukraine, Germany, Russia, France, Canada, Singapore, Poland, Australia, Finland. It is very easy to transfer your site to another country. To do this, in the control panel, just click on one button, the program will do the rest for you: transfer the site and database, reconfigure DNS. All this happens without stopping the site.
Hosting with affordable prices and a free trial period
- Free trial period for 5 days.
- Cumulative system of discounts.
- Domain renewal, hosting, dedicated servers and VPS on credit.
Frequently asked questions about hosting
What is hosting?
Each site that you visit is a set of scripts and pictures. When you specify the name of the site in the address bar, the computer sends a request to the hosting server. The hosting server processes the received request and sends to the computer the result of the scripts in the form of HTML code, from which the website design and images are drawn. Server resources that are allocated for storing images and scripts, as well as processing client requests, are called hosting.
Hosting differs in tariff plans, which are chosen depending on the number of requests to the server, as well as the number of pictures and scripts that need to be stored. We recommend starting with the minimum tariff, as it has enough resources for the functioning of most sites, and you can switch to a larger tariff plan at any time by selecting it in the hosting control panel.
We decided on the tariff plan - we take the minimum tariff "SSD website", but the most difficult thing is to choose a domain name for the site. It is with the selection of a domain name that you should start hosting registration. If you cannot decide on a domain name, then you can choose it later, for this, when placing an order for hosting, you need to select the item "I will indicate the domain name of the later".
What is the difference between hosting and domain?
All servers connected to the Internet have their own IP addresses. An IP address is a specially written number in the format of 4 digits with a value from 0 to 255 separated by a period, for example 220.127.116.11. Such numbers allow computers to easily and quickly find each other and communicate with each other. But for people to use words instead of numbers is much more convenient, so domain names were invented that correspond to IP addresses. Therefore, a domain name is just a word that corresponds to a server address on the Internet. For example, the domain name hosting.xyz corresponds to the IP address 18.104.22.168. This IP address belongs to the hosting server on which the company's website is located "Hosting.XYZ ltd".
A domain name can be compared to a sign with the name of a company - it can be placed on the building where the company's office is located and everyone will see the sign and enter the building. When a company moves to a different building, the sign can be picked up and hung on the new building so that customers would know that the office is now in a different location.
What types of hosting are there?
Shared hosting - the cheapest and easiest to manage type of hosting, which makes it the most popular. Many sites of shared hosting are located on one server, distributing its resources among themselves. This type of hosting is the most popular for hosting sites.
VPS - unlike virtual hosting, where all server resources are divided between all clients on the VPS, each client is allocated a certain guaranteed amount of resources. Typically, this type of hosting is used for projects with increased resource requirements or that need to install specific software on the server, which is impossible on shared hosting. The downside of a VPS is that you need to administer it yourself.
Business hosting - is a kind of shared hosting, but with guaranteed resources like a VPS. The price of business hosting is higher than that of a VPS, since the price includes a convenient control panel, mail and backup on a separate server plus administration. Considering the fact that when hosting a site on a VPS, you need to pay for administration, then business hosting is a cheaper solution for sites that go beyond the resources of shared hosting.
Dedicated server - an excellent solution for hosting corporate sites that have a great need for resources and for which the reliability and stability of the site plays an important role. All server resources are allocated to one site.
What is a hosting provider?
How to choose a hosting for a website?
2. Find out the availability of accreditation in Ukrainian domain zones.
3. Find out if you have your own data center.
4. Find out if ICANN has received accreditation.
5. Availability of round-the-clock technical support.