2.11.4. Cron log
The cron log is stored only for the current day and is located in the section "Task schedule (Cron)" in the tab "Log" and looks like this:
- "Time" - date and time of the task execution stage.
- "Server" - the web server that hosts the hosting account with the task being launched.
- "Status" - task execution status:
- "Initialized" — preparation for launching the task.
- "Launched" - the task has started.
- "Completed" — the task has been completed.
- "Error" - an error occurred while executing the task.
- "Killed" - the task execution was forcibly stopped by the system.
- "Team" - the task being launched.
At the top of the log there are two fields with which you can filter records by status and / or the presence of certain text in them.