18.104.22.168. SSH Key Authentication
- After migrations or transferring a hosting account between servers when connecting via SSH errors may occur «REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED» and «POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING»... You can fix the situation using the instructions in the articles with descriptions of these errors.
Keys allow you to connect to your hosting account over SSH and SFTP without entering a password.
- Generate and add the key to the account, if you have not done so before.
- Click «Bind» in the block «Key connection» and in the window that appears:
- If in the block «Added keys» no required key add his.
- Click «Bind» under the correct key.
The associated key will appear in the block «Bound keys» and it will be possible to connect to the hosting account via SSH or SFTP without a password.