22.214.171.124. Installing Symfony
- Install required PHP versions:
- For site — PHP 8.0 or higher.
- For console — PHP 7.2 or higher.
- Connect to hosting via SSH.
- Run the commands:
composer create-project symfony/skeleton ~/example.com/www cd ~/example.com/www composer require webapp
In commands instead of
~/example.com/wwwspecify the path to your site directory. Question during installation "Do you want to include Docker configuration from recipes?" enter
- Change site root directory
- Open the site in a browser and make sure the welcome page is displayed.