- Compatible with PHP versions:
- ionCube 11 is available in PHP 5.2-7.4.
- ionCube 12 is available in PHP 5.2-7.4 and 8.1.
- ionCube 11 and 12 are not available in PHP 8.0 (the ionCube developers skipped this version of PHP).
- You can check if ionCube is enabled for the site at the moment, as well as find out its exact version, using phpinfo.
- When running a script in the console that requires ionCube, you need to include ini file.
ionCube is available on default hosting. You do not need to install it, just enable it in the PHP settings of the desired site.
- Openup PHP settings.
- In line "PHP encoder" choose "ionCube" and save the changes:
- Wait approximately 10-15 minutes for the changes to take effect.