22.214.171.124. Viewing SSL Certificate Information
To view information about an SSL certificate, open SSL settings... If the certificate is installed, the section will look like this:
- «Certificate data» - in this block you can:
- View and copy the certificate and private key to the clipboard.
- Find out the validity period of the certificate.
- «Control» — in this block you can:
- Temporarily disable SSL.
- Remove the current certificate.
- Submit a request for a statement free certificate from Let's Encrypt without deleting the current one.
- «Issuer» - information about who issued the certificate.
- «Anobject» - information about who the certificate was issued for.
You can view detailed information and check the validity of the certificate using specialized services: