184.108.40.206. Setting up a redirect to HTTP/HTTPS
First of all check the presence of an installed SSL certificate in SSL settings... If there is no certificate, you need it install.
Attention!Without an installed SSL certificate, when the redirect setting is disabled, a redirect to HTTP will still be performed, which is required for correct operation.
If the site is tied to the address or protocol used, then the redirect must be configured in it. Additional enabling of redirect in the control panel can lead to an endless redirect and a problem with the display of the site. For some popular CMS, we have instructions on how to set it up to work over HTTPS:
To set up a redirect, do the following:
- Set the radio button next to the desired option:
- Either in site settings:
- Either in SSL settings:
- «Disabled» - no redirect will be performed from the hosting side. The site will be available simultaneously via HTTP and HTTPS.
- «Redirect requests from https to http» - for all requests to the site via the HTTPS protocol from the hosting side, the 301st redirect to the same address with the HTTP protocol will be performed.
- «Redirect requests from http to https» - for all requests to the site via the HTTP protocol from the hosting side, the 301st redirect to the same address with the HTTPS protocol will be performed.
- If the switch was installed in site settings, save your changes. V SSL settings changes are saved automatically
- Wait approximately 10-15 minutes for the changes to take effect.