220.127.116.11. Setting up HTTPS in PrestaShop
To perform a basic setup of PrestaShop to work over HTTPS:
- Enable SSL support in the admin panel of the site itself:
- Openup Adminpanel site.
- Go to section "Store parameters → General".
- Against "Enable SSL" click "Click here to check your store's HTTPS support".
- Confirm the following link by clicking "Yes, I understand the risks".
- Against "Enable SSL" set the switch to position "YES" and save the settings.
- Against "Enable SSL on all pages" set the switch to position "YES" and save the settings.
- Turnon redirect to HTTPS.
- Check the site is working.
In most cases, the described actions are enough for the site to work over HTTPS.
If the site does not work correctly and / or contains mixed content, try clearing the cache CMS and recompile templates in the site admin panel:
- Go to section "Advanced options → Performance".
- Clickon "Clearing the cache".
- In the block "Smarty" against "Compiling templates" choose "Force compilation" and save the settings.
- Check the site again.