184.108.40.206. Installing PrestaShop
- Download from official site on your PC an archive with the distribution kit of the latest version of PrestaShop.
- Place the distribution files on the hosting:
- Through filemanager or any FTPclient upload the archive to hosting in root directory preliminarily added site.
- Unpack downloaded archive with filemanager.
- Install standard access rights for file
index.php(or for all files and directories by this instructions).
- Prepare the database:
- Open the site in a browser.
- Step 1: Language selection. Select your preferred language.
- Step 2: License agreements. Read the license and accept it.
- Step 3: System compatibility. Make sure that all conditions for installation are met, a message is displayed that the system is completely ready for installation.
- Step 4: Store information. Specify the name of the store, select the line of business and country, and also fill in the administrator's data (they will be used to access site admin panels).
- Step 5: System configuration:
- Specify the settings for connecting to the database:
- "Database server address" - instead of
127.0.0.1indicate host (server) address databases.
- "Database name" — instead of
prestashopindicate title Database.
- "Database login" — instead of
rootindicate Username (login) Database.
- "Database password" — specify user password Database.
- "Table prefix" — leave the standard prefix
ps_or specify any other at your discretion.
- Check your database connection.
- Step 6: Store installation. Wait for the operation to complete and save your access data to adminpanels site.
- Remove subdirectory
installof root directory site.
- Check the site is working.