188.8.131.52. Changing access rights
- Only directories selected «Add X for directories» - sets law «Execution (X)»The required to access the contents of the directory.
- Selected contains directories «Set permissions recursively» — determines whether it is necessary to change the rights for the contents of the selected directory. Available options:
- «For files and directories» — the rights will be changed for all selected files, directories and the contents of these directories.
- «For files only» — the rights will be changed only for the selected files and files in the selected directories. The rights to directories will not be affected.
- «For directories only» — permissions will be changed only for the selected directories and their subdirectories. File permissions will not be affected.