18.104.22.168. File search
- The search only looks for files, not directories.
- Search time is limited to 10 seconds. If during this time the process is not completed, it will be terminated forcibly. For longer searches, use search via console.
- Only the first 150 files found are displayed in the results.
- Go to the directory you want to search for.
- «Search by filename» — search by file name. The default is
*.*which means any filename with any extension. You can use masks: for example,
ex*e.p*will find files like
- «Search in content (UTF-8)» — search for certain words or parts of them in the contents of files. The search is performed without using masks: for example,
exwill find files with text
ex-xebut if you specify
exxe, files with text
ex-xewill not be found.
- «Date of change» — search by the age of the last file modification. Available options:
- «no limits» - the time the file was last modified is not taken into account.
- «per day» — the file was changed no more than a day ago.
- «in two days» — the file was changed no more than two days ago.
- «during the week» - the file was changed no more than a week ago.
- «per month» — the file was changed no more than a month ago.
As a result of the search, the form will display a list of found files that match the specified criteria. By clicking on the path, the file will open in built-in editor, clicking on the folder icon will switch to the directory with the file in the file manager panel.